Laci Morgan's Art Blog

Freelance illustrator/animator Laci Morgan's latest projects, helpful advice, and news!

2D Animation screenshots




I've been working on a Flash animation project for some time, in which I've had the opportunity to create and animate some cute characters for a children's apparel line. Child-friendly art and animation is by far my favorite style to work in, and working on this movie has helped me to learn a lot about the ins and outs of Flash, and how to maximize my time. I'll be sure to provide short video clips a link to the final product when it's released to the public, but for now, enjoy these sneak previews!
--All characters copyrighted to Allen Wilson, 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm an animation student at the Art Institute, as well as a budding freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I tend to specialize in Disney-like character designs and 2D animation, but I also have the ability to do professional graphics like ads, logos, and photo effects. This blog will follow current projects I'm working on, provide advice to fellow designers, and just celebrate anything in the world of art that happens to catch my fancy!

Check out my business website, www.lacimorgancreations.com

Followers

Search This Blog